TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) – ProMedica closes several places due to weather, when the well being provider’s hospitals stay open, Thursday.
The record below is made up of the most recent position of the shut places, but individuals are encouraged to connect with to verify their appointments.
- Middle for Well being Products and services Food stuff Clinic, 2150 W. Central Ave., Toledo – Shut
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at Flower Hospital, 5200 Harroun Rd., Sylvania – CANCELLED
- Cystic Fibrosis Heart of Northwest Ohio, 2121 Hughes Dr., Toledo – Shut Via FEB. 4
- ProMedica Bay Park Healthcare facility Food items Clinic, 2751 Bay Park Dr., Oregon – Closed
- ProMedica Defiance Regional Healthcare facility Oncology Infusion Centre, 1200 Ralston Ave., Defiance – Closed *NEW*
- ProMedica Defiance Regional Medical center Jobcare Division, 1200 Ralston Ave., Defiance – Shut *NEW*
- ProMedica Flower Clinic Guild Gift Store, 5200 Harroun Rd., Sylvania – Closed
- ProMedica’s Kaitlyn’s Cottage, 1260 Ralston Ave., Defiance – Shut Through FEB. 6
- ProMedica Laboratories Outpatient Destinations in Ohio – Shut
- ProMedica Memorial Clinic Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab, 715 S. Taft Ave., Fremont – Closed
- ProMedica Metro Location Pre-Admission Tests Clinic, 3500 Executive Pkwy., Toledo – Shut
- ProMedica Oregon Outpatient Wound Treatment, 2751 Bay Park Dr., Oregon – Shut
- ProMedica Complete Rehab Bowling Environmentally friendly, 1180 Key St., Bowling Inexperienced – Closed
- ProMedica Overall Rehab Gibsonburg, 116 S. Most important St., Gibsonburg – Closed
- ProMedica Overall Rehab Holland, 6855 Springvalley Dr., Holland – Closed
- ProMedica Wound Clinic at Fostoria Medical center, 501 Van Buren St., Fostoria – Closed
- ProMedica 360Wellness Monroe, 901 N Macomb St., Monroe – Closed THURS.
- ProMedica Charles and Virginia Hickman Healthcare facility Cardiac Rehab, 5640 N. Adrian Hwy., Adrian – Closed
- ProMedica Laboratories Outpatient Spots in Michigan – Closed
- ProMedica Monroe Outpatient Behavioral Health, 730 N. Macomb St., Monroe – Shut
- ProMedica Monroe Outpatient Wound Care, 730 N. Macomb St., Monroe – Closed
The University of Toledo has canceled all courses for Thursday, Feb. 3 thanks to inclement winter weather.
Both in-man or woman and on the net courses are canceled.
Irrespective of canceled lessons, the University will remain open.
The University of Toledo Professional medical Centre, as always, will continue being open up.
Look at utoledo.edu/temperature for updates.
Franklin Park Shopping mall will be shut for the working day. It is scheduled to reopen Friday at 11 a.m.
See a spelling or grammar mistake in our tale? Remember to involve the title when you click right here to report it.
Copyright 2022 WTVG. All rights reserved.