Fitbit, Garmin and more of the best fitness watch deals (Photo: Reviewed.com)
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
If you want to get more active—whether that means taking a few extra laps around the block each day or, say, completing a triathlon—one of the best ways to motivate yourself is with a fitness watch. And, today, that motivation may come at a more affordable price than usual. It’s Amazon Prime Day, which means Prime members can score great deals on some of our favorite fitness watches, including the Garmin 645, Fitbit Versa 2 and more. (If you aren’t a Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial.)
The best fitness watch deals of Prime Day
- Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch for $127.95 (Save $72): We love this smartwatch-adjacent Fitbit that automatically detects sustained activity from walking, running, biking and more. It also has built-in Amazon Alexa, so you can check the weather and set timers and alarms with your voice.
- Fitbit Versa 2 with Health Rate SE Smartwatch for $127.95 (Save up to $72): This special-edition version of the Versa 2 comes with an additional band and a three-month free trial of personalized Fitbit Premium guidance.
- Garmin Forerunner 645 Music for $219.99 (Save $230): This excellent running watch monitors your performance from your heart rate and distance to more advanced metrics like contact time balance and stride length. It also allows you to download up to 500 songs or sync with streaming services and connect with Bluetooth headphones so you can go on long runs without lugging your phone along.
- Garmin Vivoactive 4 for $199.99 (Save $150): This fitness tracker has a seemingly endless selection of activity modes—including running, swimming, yoga and more—which makes it a great option for a multi-sport athlete. When we tested this watch, testers liked its sleek and professional look and large watch face, which allows you to see your stats at a glance.
- Garmin Instinct Rugged Watch with GPS for $149.99 (Save $150): This is an older Garmin model, but it has great features that never feel outdated to its thousands of happy reviewers. These include a GPS that works in remote locations, a build that can withstand tough conditions, and multiple training options to make your workouts count.
Looking for hard-to-find essentials?Sign up for our Resources by Reviewed newsletter.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2020/10/13/prime-day-2020-fitbit-and-garmin-best-fitness-watch-deals/3558783001/